A new Farmville 2: Country Escape Farm Dog 500 feature has just started rolling out! Check out below for the full guide of this Country Escape Quests. If you are at level 9 and above, you will receive this feature through a pop-up message.
In case you are having trouble locating the Farm Dog center, it will be located just behind the Eagle Eye Eddie. The goal of the Farm Dog 500 is to get 500 points by crafting goods. The event will be splitted into 2 stages. Each stage there will be 5 days in duration.
The same with the previous event, players can use “boosts” to increase their chances of getting coins or keys.
Depending on your rank on the final day of the event will decide on which reward you will get. If land in the top spot (Gold Tier group) you’ll win an Alaskan Husky. If you are in the silver Tier group, you will receive Silver Stamps. If you happens to be at the Bronze tier group, you’ll win Nails which can be used to upgrade your Barn or Silo.
- Once again there will be a leaderboard that will show you where you currently rank. The leaderboard will also show where you rank in terms of category prize (Gold, Silver or Bronze). Through the leaderboards, you can see players who are currently using boosts.
New Items Location:
- Event Orange: Explore Grandma’s Glade, or tend your Prized Animals.
- Event Parsnips: Explore Pappy’s Pond
- Event Cherry Wood: Explore Prosperity Pier or Mallard Mill (must be at level 34)
- Event Sapphire: Explore the Mine
Farmville 2 Country Escape Farm Dog 500 Quests
Farm Dog 500 (1 of 6)
Prepare 4 Country Biscuits for the Race
Send Farm Hands to Grandma’s Glade
Use a Boost to speed ahead
Farm Dog 500 (2 of 6)
Collect 2 Event Oranges (Grandma’s Glade)
Find Event Parsnips at the Pond
Earn 500 Race Points
Farm Dog 500 (3 of 6)
Forage for Blackberries 4 times
Find 3 Chives
Prepare 4 Orange Creamsicle Pies in the Pastry Oven
Farm Dog 500 (4 of 6)
Make 6 Farmer’s Soup
Collect 3 Mint
Cook up Event Roasted Winter Veggies in the Dinner Oven
Farm Dog 500 (5 of 6)
Get 3 Event Parsnips
Make a pot of Event Spiced Orange Tea at the Stovetop
Make 3 Event Parsnip Chips in the Stovetop
Farm Dog 500 (6 of 6)
Fulfill 12 Event Orders
Collect 2 Event Parsnips
Make 3 orders of Roasted Winter Veggies
Once you completed all the stage, the system will calculate your ranking. If you made it to the Gold Tier rank, you will win an Alaskan Husky.