Collect all the ornaments and decorate your Holiday Tree in Farmville 2 Country Escape Home for the Holidays Quests. Put some Holiday cheer in your farm by giving Holiday Gifts. Complete all the Holiday Wish Lists to win a Mystery Gift Package. This Farmville 2: Country Escape will be available for 18 days.
You will be 18 days to complete the Home for the Holidays. The idea of the quests is to collect present piece by crafting the item requested. Collect all the pieces to receive a Gift Box showing the location of your Holiday Decoration.
HOW TO PLAY THE HOME FOR THE HOLIDAY:
- Send your Farm Hands to find rare Home for the Holidays Event items
- Craft rare Holiday recipes and trade them for Holiday Gifts!
- Open the Holiday Gifts to earn a chance for Wish List items & other rewards!
- Earn an exclusive Mystery Gifts Package by completing all the Wish Lists.
HOLIDAY GIFTS: On this feature, there will be 6 phases that is placed on the map where a wish list is needed to be filled. These phases will allow you to find items that you can use for special recipes. If you open a Holiday Gift it will give random items. Items can be coins, prized animal feed or present pieces.
SNOW BOOSTS: This when enabled will give you twice the amount of event items once activated. You must enable the push notification enabled if you want to received a notification when the Snow Boosts if FREE. You can also purchase this.
KRIS KRINGLE: This item can be purchase and will serve as a Farm Hand. Using this will give you more chance to get rare event items. This is for a limited time only which means it will leave after 21 days from purchasing it.
Where to find and new items location:
- Holiday Toffee: Explore Grandma’s Glade, Pappy’s Pond, Merryweather Mine, or Pier
- Confectionery Sugar: Harvest Wheat
- Holiday Nutmeg: Explore Grandma’s Glade, Pappy’s Pond, Merryweather Mine, or Pier
- Holiday Heavy Cream: Tend Cows
- Holiday Walnuts: Explore Grandma’s Glade, Pappy’s Pond, Merryweather Mine, or Pier
- Holiday Baking Powder: Harvest Wheat
- Holiday Cardamom: Explore Grandma’s Glade, Pappy’s Pond, Merryweather Mine, or Pier
- Alpine Stawberries: Harvest Strawberries
- Holiday Pecans: Explore Grandma’s Glade, Pappy’s Pond, Merryweather Mine, or Pier
- Peach Zest: Harvest Peach Trees
- Candle Dye: Explore Grandma’s Glade, Pappy’s Pond, Merryweather Mine, or Pier
- Fragrance Oil: Harvest Corn
Collect Toffee for a special treat
Gather Confectionary Sugar (you can get confectionary sugar by harvesting wheat)
Make 1 Sticky Toffee Pudding in Stovetop
A KID AT HEART
Collect Nutmug for a special treat
Use a Snow Boost
Make Egg Nog in Dairy
MAKE SOME SENSE
Collect Walnuts for a special treat
Gather Baking Powder
Make Walnut Cake in Pastry Oven
PAMPER YOUR PETS
Collect Cardamom for a special treat
Gather Alpine Strawberries
Make Strawberry Tart in Dinner Oven
Collect Pecans for a special treat
Gather Peach Zest
Make Pecan Studel in Stove top
TRISH’S HOLIDAY WISH
Collect Candle Dye
Gather Fragrance Oil
Make Holiday Candle in Crafting Station
I have a mallard duck while sending hands to the correct place but the first of the 3 tasks of Dakota’s Wish List remains to show as “incomplete”. Help please
Last Event states to look for Platinum Box…. when does it appear
I want to know when you make all the other stuff, pillows, wooden dog, duck, cat, rocking chair and everything else. Do you sell them to your Co op or where as the barn is getting full all the time and it makes it hard to play. Imelda
What was in the gift box